Wednesday 5 October 2011

Paramount is coming - Update from Madrid

I have a Google alert setup on my PC giving me any instances of   "Paramount Theme Park"  and over the past year or so I have had the occasional update and speculative links saying what a good investment Murcia  was (largely it must be said from "Mercers" - who are the estate agents down in Camposol !!)

This morning however I have been overwhelmed with new links !

It looks as though we are all sitting on a potential investment goldmine as Murcia attracts seemingly endless investors and media exposure,  Paramount, Chinese business and even apparently the Taiwanese

See below for updates on the Paramount announcement from Madrid today and pictures from the press conference and the outline master plan !!

Investment Information from marketwatch.com

Property Investment News

Press Conference

Paramount Master Plan Document

No comments:

Post a Comment