Tuesday 1 April 2014

Flights Scheduled into Covera for Paramount Park Opening


This is a total exclusive for today only......

I understand from my contacts within the aviation industry, that not only is Covera undertaking test flights today, but the initial scheduled flight in 2015 will coincide with the opening of the Paramount Theme Park.

I also understand that the 1st flight will arrive directly from Washington DC and the opening ceremony for Paramount Park will be conducted by Barrack Obama himself, it appears that when a young senator he and his family spent many happy hours watching paramount movies at the local drive in with such titles as "What did you say" and "I dont believe it" 

Its well known that the new theme park will have a wide ranging Star Trek Theme and we look forward to "boldly going" and trying out this wonderful new asset to the Condado area.

Sources tell me that these dual projects while initially slow to get off the ground have very recently been revitalized by a combination of Brazilian and Nigerian finances and money is now no object in getting both of these key entertainment and transport projects into public use.

We have no idea who is behind this new consortium of wealthy investors but my sources tell me the code name for this project team is  "Loof Lirpa"






No comments:

Post a Comment