Tuesday 7 January 2014

2014 - Where would I rather be today ??

 


I am just back in at work and chained to my desk after a wonderful Christmas....and as I sit here watching the rain pouring down outside, my thoughts turn (as they do often) to Condado.

A quick check on the the weather forecast shows that the high today is due to be 20C and  Sunny - why on earth am in cold wet rainy London when I could be in Spain !!

Its been just over a year since I last posted....but buoyed by New Year enthusiasm and a sincere hope that 2014 will finally be the year that my wife and I are able to spend an extended period in Condado, I thought it would be appropriate to start posting again !

We spent our limited time on site in 2013 and think the total days spent were around 20  - just not enough when there is so much of everything onsite now - peace and quiet and great facilities...

A few Highlights of  2013 and in no particular order !!
  • American Breakfasts at Big Gs
  • Eating outside at late in the evening at La Cata
  • Beer and Football Coverage at the Clover.... excellent as always
  • Massive blue cocktails at Boakao
  • The market onsite and others elsewhere
  • The covered market in Mazarron
  • The new french restaurant
  • Sitting on the empty beach at Bolnuevo in glorious sunshine on November 5th
  • A long evening on July 4th with Elvis and cocktails
  • The feeling that we always get when we drive back up entrance boulevard and say."it's great to be back"

No comments:

Post a Comment