Thursday 27 December 2012

Minutes of the AGM - December 2012


 
I am pleased to finally be able to publish the Minutes from the AGM held in early December - these are enclosed on the below link in both English and Spanish.  The UK translation commences on Page 22 and runs through to page 42....the final few pages show the balance sheets for the year.
 
 
The listing of all the "elected "presidents is shown on page 40, this is the 1st and only notification I have had from ML that I am no longer the P16 president and have been out-voted and replaced by Iain Mitchell. I wish Iain well in this role and am sure he will keep all owners in the block as informed as I have tried to do over the last few years. 

My personal thanks go to the owners who expressed their proxy in my favour at the AGM and I am sorry that larger political issues have seemingly undermined and clouded, what should have been a legitimate voting process but appears to have been anything but....

I am hopeful that this P16 blog will continue and I hope to bring details of the resort / area and future improvements that we all expect to see to protect and add value to our property investments.

Happy New Year
Mark Needham

No comments:

Post a Comment