Tuesday 28 June 2011

Welcome to the Block 16 blog

My wife Clare and I have just returned from a glorious week at Condado, the weather was amazing and we sat in the sun, swam in the pools and lazed on the beach at Bolnuevo, and it was at this time that I had a sudden thought..........

Why not start an online blog so all of the owners in the block can know what is going on in the resort and also connect to share information together as a community, to make our stays in Condado even more pleasurable?

We have a wide variety of owners onsite English, Dutch, Scandinavian and I am sure I am not alone in saying I dont know many of you and it would be good to know who my neighbours are when we do occasionally meet up !


The blog will also offer me a easy way of keeping you updated on the events taking place on the resorts, please see enclosed the minutes from the AGM 


Please do subscribe to this blog, so in future you receive the updates, I wont bombard you with rubbish and or spam,  just activity on the site and around your property


My hope is we can use this forum to share information, ideas and problems for all our our mutual benefit.


Mark Needham
Block 16 President

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Mark! I have just registered on this site; I've never blogged before so this should be fun! John and I are out again with my Mum and Dad in the first two weeks of September and look forward to meeting you all in block 16 that are out at the same time. Thanks Mark for the info on the minutes; I expect you've got my email about our non-existent proxy vote by now!

    Lynn & John

    ReplyDelete